About the Job
Central Oregon Water, the leading provider of commercial and residential water treatment systems, products and services, is looking for a Residential Sales Representative for Central Oregon.
- This position is responsible for developing new customers and, maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- These sales include, direct residential sales and rentals of household softeners, reverse osmosis systems, whole house filters and treatment systems.
- This is a commission based job. That means you need to have an entrepreneurial approach to work that includes taking pride in what you do, an expectation that you will be rewarded from what you create and that the more you create the more you will be rewarded.
This position requires candidates to:
- Run office leads and self-generated household appointments.
- Provide written feedback.
- Follow ethical procedures related to in-home sales presentations.
- Provide a daily schedule of self-generated lead activity to the sales manager.
- Training in the water treatment industry is provided to those who qualify.
- Prior outside sales experience with a successful closing rate
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and intuition.
- Must be able to produce self-generated sales each month.
- Dependable vehicle required and professional attire.
- Drug screen and background check required. EOE/AAM/F/D/V
- Career Level Required Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Experience Required 2+ to 5 Years
- Education Required High School or equivalent
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time