About the Job
Deliver superior service and supplies of water treatment equipment to residential and commercial customers.
Responsibilities of a Service Technician
- Provide filter changes for water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, dechlorinators and other related equipment.
- Rebuild Equipment as needed.
- Rebed Equipment as needed.
- Teachable & Willingness to learn.
- Work well with customers and fellow employees.
- Drive to job site, visit with customers, perform service needed.
- Work independently or with team members as job dictates.
A Successful employee will be upbeat and enjoy being part of the very best water treatment company in Central and Southern Oregon areas.
- We are looking for an individual that wants to become a highly valued employee.
- We provide the very best training from the most experienced staff in the business.
- We are very proud of our reputation and the way we deliver our products and service.
- Our products and warranties are without an equal.
Skills & Qualifications
- Informing Others, Listening, Phone Skills, Customer Interaction Skills, Verbal Communication
- Written Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Teamwork, High Integrity
- Enjoy Solving Problems, Good Driving Record, Clean Working Habits
- A Desire to become Very Good at What We Do.